Also known as the Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) Management team, the Acidifying Emissions Management Implementation Team was formed in 1997 to:
- Coordinate the implementation of the recommendations in the 1997 report of SO2 Management Project Team.
- Evaluate and report on the implementation of the recommendations and the effectiveness of the enhanced management system.
- Develop recommendations for managing acidifying emissions in Alberta.
- Develop plans for (a) voluntary initiatives for enhanced performance, and (b) management of the differences between actual environmental conditions and environmental limits.
- Review current emissions abatement strategies for NOx and SO2 sources, and make recommendations on the need for improvements.
Learn more in the terms of reference.
In 2000, CASA won the Premier’s Award for Excellence (Bronze) with the Target Loading Report.
If you’d like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.